Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday 7th December


Being home has a very different feel to hospital when it comes to continuing with this blog diary. Not sure how well I’ll be able to keep up with it. Yesterday morning I put on hat and coat and had a sniff around the garden and raked up a few twigs and leaves which felt really nice. Then in the late afternoon I had to attend clinic at ward 10 in Dumfries Infirmary and see Dr. Thomas. The blood tests and liver functions were all good, so no worries what so ever. I’ve just got to sit tight and stay out of trouble, and avoid any high temperatures. So far so good.
This morning’s project was to write a letter to the Co-operative Bank to see if we could get a replacement Credit Card. There seems to be a problem with our credit rating which is a real nuisance. We’ve had a credit card for as long as I can remember. It was a real mission digging out all our financial information for the past 3 months and photocopying it all. Not sure whether anything will come of it; feels a bit like banging one’s head against a brick wall.

7 comments:

  1. Well, you've done an amazing job with this blog, Rodger :)

    Don't feel you have to keep it up, but I have to admit, clicking on my bookmark has become quite an addiction!

    So glad to hear you are getting back to Real Life.

    Love Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rodger! Raking leaves, you be careful. Must be so good to be able to go out though. Made me smile reading that.
    The blog doesn't matter, you matter and if you don't fancy it then don't do it, simple as that. Always good to hear your tales though so if you do fancy it you'll still have an audience.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Hannah!

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all the above! Love mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to keep up with Planet Rodg while you were in the Beaston. We can always pick up the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rodger, I don't have a credit rating really, because all our credit cards etc, have been in joint names (and husband's name comes first!)

    Experion offer a free credit rating check, which you can use, and see who thinks what about you. Try motley fool for a link. (Let me know if you can't find it, and I'll track it down). Good to have a project!

    Lovely to see Christine last night. She's definately been missed too!

    Think it's v good that you're home! Think you'll thrive there!
    lol VJ and Andy XX

    ReplyDelete