Wednesday, December 2, 2009





Today’s treat was for Christine to take me for an afternoon jaunt to the seaside at Helensburgh. Completely away from hospital for a few hours ! Here are the photos to prove it really happened.

Unfortunately the possibility of getting home today has receded to Friday now. Complications with a dip in my liver function need monitoring for a couple of days and require a scan tomorrow. Still I might be home for the weekend which would be a nice change. Keep fingers crossed.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, nice! Lovely to see you in an anorak!

    Fingers crossed for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oot and aboot! Bet that wind was bracing. Fresh air though, a tonic for the soul.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, what a good idea! Nice to see you got out for a wee while at least. These seagulls look really cute lined up on the railings.
    Pity you have a wee delay, but it's a long way to Helensburgh from here so you would have missed out on this trip methinks.
    Friday's not far away.
    There was snow in Moniave last night! About an inch of it. No snow where we are, but a bit parky this morning. First proper frost. Wooly breeks needed!
    vj & Andy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I sent my blog, and it didn't seem to go, so i sent it another couple of times. (Oops, there were 3 on your page, so I've zapped 2 of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My computer has been out for a couple of days so I got behind on your news. Things have improved alot since I last was in the block Great. Love Mary

    ReplyDelete