Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day T.+14



Well wasn’t breakfast colourful this morning ?
I managed it though... but only just. Still feeling very washed-out and nausea not far off.
When the anti-sickness pills, arrived half an hour before lunch, I dutifully attempted the first wee white pill. In less than a minute it was back up again, drat it! So that was lunch a non-starter.

Christine came back in just after that minor setback: she had been vacating her room for the next poor sole’s stint of vigilance. She has been camping out in it for the past two weeks and fitting in visits to the laundrette and the local supermarket. She will be home for a couple of days and be back on Sunday. It’s bonfire night tonight... I wonder whether the odd rocket will stray into my little corner of sky?

And then a foot massagist just appeared in my room from the ‘Friends of the Beatson’. Totally magic treat for ma’feet. I can add that to my Indian head massage experience of a few days back. My toes are tingling.

1 comment: