Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yesterday was a hard day to get through. The ‘carrot’ of being home, snatched away after less than 30 hours, psychologically destroyed me. And I was so tired from all the ‘middle of the night’ hospital induction processing.

I did not feel I could really set my mind to anything. There was a new novel to read but I could not get into it; and my eye lids kept clanging shut because I could not concentrate. I was a wreck. Let’s hope today proves to be better. The only good thing about yesterday was that I got to see both my boys, and Christine, all on separate visits. Oskar called in on on the way past, on one of his rare visits home from Sheffield.

4 comments:

  1. Owee.

    Glad you saw the boys, though. At least you are a bit nearer to home base, even if you need a boat to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buggery buggery bugger. Well hope you're ward is a few floors up, it's not good out here in the world, awful weather. I've never seen so much rain, glad we live on a hill.
    Thinking of you. Glad you got to see the clan though.
    h
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a horrible let down. I feel for you.

    (the h in Bath)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say, 'Bugger!' (and stronger) for you many times over. Keep your your eyes ahead and on the horizon, Bruv. Don't look down.

    love from Sis
    xxx

    ReplyDelete