Monday, November 30, 2009


Wow ! I am feeling like a different person today. A good nights sleep, no temperature, and a brain that feels calm again. Something is working it’s magic on me at last. I had a delicious cafe latte at the ‘friends’ without waiting for the doctors rounds which was a smart move because it is now way past midday and they still have not been round.

I spent last night in a completely different double bedroom. The room I have bee
n in all the rest of the week has been cooking me with a defective thermostat that could not be turned down (not helpful if you happen to be running a fever). Do not know which room I will be in tonight, depends whether the electricians turn up to fix it I guess ? I’ve got clothes scattered in both.

Anyway, good news is that Doctors have now been round and seem pleased with the state of things, to such an extent that the possibility of getting home again in a couple of days has been mentioned. Yippee!!

4 comments:

  1. So Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *does a happy dance*

    Good to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rodger, Had a busy course in Chester, and was pretty knacked catching up when I got back. No internet, missed your blog!
    Love the snazzy bed!
    Best of all though is your chirpy self's declarations of feeling better! Woohoo! :)

    How come, wherever you are, you find great pictures? I really like the pebbles. I want to pick them up and roll them about in my hands. (I'm sounding a bit weird there, so moving swiftly on.....)

    I expect you're a bit cautious about getting home this time, because last time was a brief visit, but you have to just float along with the happy bits when they come. You're feeling good, you're going home, and the happy bits will keep coming in, like the tide. Roll on Wednesday.

    When I was away last week, each of the 2 mugs in the room in the hotel had sayings around the inside rim. The first one, made me think of your current predicament:
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom"
    (By the sound of it you're on your way up......SO KEEP GOING UP!)
    and the other was
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    This one takes more thinking about, but it isn't facts that give you stamina, creativity and insight.....ponder at your leisure!

    vj XX

    ReplyDelete