Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Well, here we go all over again.... back at the Beatson Glasgow and very glad to be here after a very shaky few days of uncertainty and feeling ill from a high temperature. I feel confidant things will get sorted out here, although it may take a day or two before they come up with the right combination of antibiotics.

It’s wonderful just to be free and no longer tethered to my blue robot. Free to swing both arms and stroll up and down the corridor; free to visit the ‘Friends’ for a morning coffee; and free to do some Tai Chi exercises for the first time in nearly 5 days. It’s amazing how weak I have become over that period. I had to take rests 3 times while trying to complete the tai Chi form (which normally takes 15 minutes). But I suppose that is also an indicator as to me being not completely well just now. Just because I have been given paracetamol to bring the temperature down.

Meanwhile outside the rain just keeps on falling.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roger - good to see you are back scribing your diary and free of the contraption. Stay safe. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Rodger . What is this with all the rain?! Love Mary

    ReplyDelete